Saturday, August 19, 2006

And Back In Present Times...

posted by Kris Ardent @ 3:35 AM

THE CATS ARE HERE.

We drove to Levin today (about an hour north of Wellington) to a place called Shado-lans Quarantine Facility to see The Cheat and The Sneak. Joe, Vanessa and I spent about 3 hours scratching the cats, trying to get them to purr, and reading books. It was really great. Joe and I hadn't seen them since the end of March, and while they didn't run over to great us (or probably even recognize us), we do know their favorite places to be scratched and I think we made them both very happy. Also, we brought sour cream. I can't believe they actually made it to New Zealand. Our cats are officially Word Travellers. Here they are in their shared meditation chamber:
By the time we got home, Francisco had acquired a 40" LCD flat screen TV. I'll let him share more about that. Now, we are watching Lord of the Rings on it. Wowwy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home