Friday, October 06, 2006

The Last Five Weeks

posted by Kris Ardent @ 12:14 AM

A lot has happened since my last entry. A lot!

First, we went to San Francisco. Then Burning Man. Then French Laundry. Then my parents came to visit us in Wellington. And we flew to Christchurch to look around. Then THE CATS came out of quarantine! Two days later, they escaped. They're back now and it's awesome. Then we threw a giant Heist party at a nightclub downtown. Now, I rest.

Texture painter training won't start until November, so I'm trying to figure out how to fill my days. Vanessa and I are taking a short trip to wine country next week. After that, who knows?

So what do you want to hear about? Should I finish the South Island retrospective? Did we ever talk about Sydney? How about TV? It's rockin' pretty hard, what with Survivor, Studio 60 and Weeds. I'm good at completing missions, so tell me what my missions should be.

1 Comments:

At 10/08/2006 6:57 PM, Blogger nanavere said...

I like dolphins.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home